[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3: Handling dynamic_image/dynamic_text in print-templates

Uwe Seher uwe.seher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:47:57 PST 2017

Hello Mapbenderlist!

I like to create some print templates for some projectmaps which should
look the same with different logos and titles.
I created the odg-file and the pdf and it works fine, but the elements
dynamic_image and dynamic_text are not filled in the resulting map.
What i have done:
- created elements in the template (copied from Northarrow and title and
adjusted the name to dynamic_image and dynamic_text). They are on the layer
with the other dynamic elements.
- created an imagefile <Groupname>.png
- put the file in app/Resources/MapbenderPrintBundle/images
- adusted the owner/rights according the other files

Does it matter if the groupname has an uppercase Letter at start (the file
is named the same)?
Maybe someone can give me a brief introducion what i have to do to make the
template work.

Thank you in advance

Uwe Seher