[Mapbender-users] cannot edit layersets as non-root owner of application

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu May 11 02:49:27 PDT 2017

Am 2017-05-11 11:32, schrieb Moritz Lennert:
> Le Thu, 11 May 2017 11:20:18 +0200,
> Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> a écrit :
>
>> Le Tue, 9 May 2017 16:25:40 +0200,
>> Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> a écrit :
>>
>>  [...]
>>
>> Ping. Sorry for bugging, but I'm trying to get this site ready for a
>> course. And it would be a pity if students couldn't handle their own
>> layersets.
>>
>> To give some more info: Ideally, I would like to work with a group
>> (the students). Each student individually would have no particular
>> rights, but the group would have edit rights on those applications I
>> would like to provide as examples. They should then be able to
>> duplicate on example and edit them to their liking, including adding
>> new sources to layersets and editing those sources.
>>
>> Just any pointer towards any docs I should read or any possible path
>> to a solution would already be very helpful.
>
> Another info of which I do not know if it is related:
>
> I installed the new 3.0.6 release, and now
> when I try to connect to http://localhost/mapbender3/config.php, I also
> get
>

> Oops! An Error Occurred
> The server returned a "404 Not Found".
> Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this
> error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any
> inconvenience caused.
>
> Mapbender seems to run fine, but this still seems odd. Has this been
> changed in the latest release or am I doing something wrong ?
>
> Moritz

Hello Moritz,

do you follow the quickstart document? It refers to the config.php and
shows how to open it.

It looks like this file is not present in 3.0.6.0 version. i get the
same error. I will talk to the developer and find out the reason.

http://localhost/3060/config.php

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

---------------------------------------