[Mapbender-users] Error on loading mapBender

Richard richard.jaeger at ba-pankow.berlin.de
Thu Oct 18 07:19:01 PDT 2018

Marie Anna Baovola wrote
> In addition to that, when I import a json files, I cannot load again the
> map and it shows me an error like "Legend image element (#14) couldn't not
> be itialized. No map - no legend."
> Thank you.
> Best regard,

Since updating my WMS to QGIS 3.2 Server I got the same error - in mapbender
3.0.7.3 and in 3.0.7.5. Obscure for me is, if i'm just changing from QGIS
2.18 to 3.2 in the background, the WMS works in mapbender3. Just after
updating the source I got this error, but I can see the right legend.
Switching back to QGIS 2.18 Server, updating the source and everything is
fine again.
QGIS 3.2 Server works fine and adding the WMS to another QGIS-projects works
properly with map and legend.

Any ideas? Is this the same problem? Or is this a problem of the QGIS 3.2
Server?

Thanks in advance!
Richard

--