[Mapbender-users] Error on loading mapBender

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Oct 23 22:48:00 PDT 2018

Am 2018-10-18 16:19, schrieb Richard:
> Marie Anna Baovola wrote
>> In addition to that, when I import a json files, I cannot load again
>> the
>> map and it shows me an error like "Legend image element (#14) couldn't
>> not
>> be itialized. No map - no legend."
>> Thank you.
>> Best regard,
>
> Since updating my WMS to QGIS 3.2 Server I got the same error - in
> mapbender
> 3.0.7.3 and in 3.0.7.5. Obscure for me is, if i'm just changing from
> QGIS
> 2.18 to 3.2 in the background, the WMS works in mapbender3. Just after
> updating the source I got this error, but I can see the right legend.
> Switching back to QGIS 2.18 Server, updating the source and everything
> is
> fine again.
> QGIS 3.2 Server works fine and adding the WMS to another QGIS-projects
> works
> properly with map and legend.
>
> Any ideas? Is this the same problem? Or is this a problem of the QGIS
> 3.2
> Server?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Richard

Hello Richard,

thanks for your information about QGIS Server 3.2 and Mapbender.

I tested with QGIS Server 3.2 too. WMS publishing works fine for my
projects.

So please could you paste the error message that you get (check F12 to
get it)  to find out where the problem is?

Astrid

--
Best regards

Astrid Emde
Senior GIS-Consultant

Where2B Konferenz 2018
13. Dezember 2018 im Universitätsclub Bonn
Anmeldung & Infos: https://where2b-conference.com/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22