[Mapbender-users] How to handle dimensions other than time?

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Fri Aug 4 07:16:47 PDT 2023

Hello,

I am creating WMS (Web Map Service) layers that store information about dimensions, for example, the maximum cloud cover of a photo. I would like to implement a way to define dimension values, either in the form of checkboxes or fields where the value of the maximum cloud cover can be entered.

While creating the HTML window itself seems quite simple, I am unsure how to correlate this with the Layer Tree and how to refresh the WMS after defining a new value.

I am also wondering if it's possible to use a calendar as a time dimension handler. Is there a way to indicate the days we want to display by clicking on the calendar?

Best,

Marcin