[Mapbender-users] Can't add a new source or update an existing source

Joel Blizzard jrpblizz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:56:02 PST 2024

I've done both of those things, my application folder is empty, but still
they show up? Is there a different place these could be pulled from?

They don't appear once I am logged into Mapbender, but on the Applications
page which is displayed before logging in I see them. Is that normal? No
way to remove them from that initial page?