[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta 2 candidate

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Dec 10 16:31:49 EST 2007

Weird.  Maybe setting it through the UI adds a period, or escapes the /
or something.

Are you able to check it out after a failed installer using the MetaEdit
utility?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/232068

BTW, I'm surprised that it's in there as text/plain.  JSON's official
IANA media type is application/json

http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt

From: Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S
Subject: Re: [mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta 2 candidate

I just added the mime type again, exactly as it appeared after the
install, and it works.
I tried the installer twice with the same result.