[mapguide-internals] PSC: Motion - Mailing List Behavior Change

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jan 16 16:43:36 EST 2007

This (-internals) list is already exhibiting that behaviour.  It doesn't
even allow me to add you as a recipient by clicking on "Reply to all".

I could put up with "reply-to-list" on the -users list (even though I've
argued against it on the list) if there was some way of getting the
original sender's email address with "Reply to all"

Jason