[mapguide-internals] PSC: Motion - Mailing List Behavior Change

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 16 16:49:54 EST 2007

Tom: +1

I know that there were arguments made for and against this before, but I
personally did not find issue with the old behavior. BTW, if this
doesn't get passed, we should at least make the behavior of the
different mailing lists consistent; mapguide-internals behaves the way
of the proposal, and mapguide-users behaves the other way.

I don't like the fact that the "Reply to all" behavior in the
mapguide-users list starts to list all of the senders who have so far
taken part in the discussion, thereby burying the
mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org entry.

Of course, I'll probably end up wanting to change my vote the first time
I accidently post something to the whole list when not meaning to :(.

  _____