[mapguide-internals] PSC: Website Updates

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 24 08:02:55 EST 2007

Bob,

I've given this a read over.  I like it.  The information was
relatively easy to find, but I am thinking that there should be a
page for the Project management documents that is linked directly
from the side bar.  I don't have a clear idea about how this should
work, but I am thinking of the OpenLayers guys who received an email
asking about how the project was run - turned out the information was
in their wiki but not prominently linked, so it was hard to find.  I
think we could run into similar problems here (since you have to be
thinking about contribution and follow that link)

Cheers

Paul