[mapguide-internals] PSC: Website Updates

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Jan 24 11:10:36 EST 2007

Yes I agree 100%. Right now in the left nav bar we have Essentials,
Releases, and Get Involved. Essentials and Releases is ok, but I think
we need to break out the information in the Get Involved section to make
it more accessible. For instance access to the Mailing Lists, access to
Trac, etc should be easy to find.

Please send in any and all ideas around site navigation...

Bob