[mapguide-internals] ogr postgis layer problems

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 30 22:13:53 EST 2007

What you are describing seems to me to lead to a bug in the OGR provider in the case where a filter is used that is a combination of a spatial filter and FID filter, which is what the selection rendering code uses to get the features that have to draw as selected overlay. Since the selection itself seems to work for you, my guess is that the provider messes something up during such a query that results in a confusion during subsequent queries.
My guess could be wrong though... To narrow it down, I can look over the code and check for obvious flaws (I don't have the time to install PostGIS right now), and you can try connecting to an SHP file with the OGR provider to see if selection works for that. Another thing you can try is run the server in interactive mode and check for any console output. The provider (and OGR itself) will sometimes printf stuff to the console.

Traian