[mapguide-internals] ogr postgis layer problems

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 31 15:33:12 EST 2007

Hi Paul.

I tried it against an SHP file and selection is definitely not working
right. :)
To avoid the disappearing map problem, you can disable connection
pooling for the OGR provider in the serverconfig.ini file. This will
prevent the map from disappearing (since the connection is not reused
after it breaks during selection), but it will not make selection work.
I will see what can be done about fixing this and let you know.

Traian