[mapguide-internals] Rfc 21 posted

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Jun 2 14:35:45 EDT 2007

Yes, they take into account that you can have any number of runtime maps.
The current viewer implementations only create one runtime map, and
always name the map:
"Session:" + sessionId + "//" + mapName + ".Map"

The security system should not allow one session to interfere with
another session (except for administrators).
I belive that the system works like this already.

I have updated the Rfc, so the mapName parameter is now a full
MgResourceIdentifier, rather than just the map name.
This will ensure that it can read/write a runtime map of any name,
including the naming scheme currently used.

Regards, GEOGRAF A/S