[mapguide-internals] initialization error

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 11 09:27:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm having a problem with MapGuide OS (1.2.0) starting up on my laptop,
especially after it has hibernated or been moved to a different
network.  The error in the logs is:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception
'mgconfigurationloadfailedexception' in Unknown on line 0

(This is from Fusion's CreateSession.php which normally works when
MapGuide is up and running correctly).

I was getting the same message using 1.2.0 RC2(?) so I uninstalled and
then re-installed the stable release, which seemed to fix the problem
for the day yesterday, but it has now re-appeared this morning.  I'd
rather not spend the day watching Vista reboot again, does anyone have
any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Mike Adair