[mapguide-internals] initialization error

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Tue Sep 11 11:37:41 EDT 2007

Mike,

You can get around it by simply restarting the MapGuide 1.2 Server
service after your laptop wakes up. This has been a persistent thorn in
my side for sometime, and this is the best workaround I have found. I
think there is also a track ticket for this somewhere, but it has not
been addressed yet.

Bob