[mapguide-internals] initialization error

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Sep 12 14:45:51 EDT 2007

Bob,

I have been aware of having to restart MGserver once in a while, but
this problem seems different.  Restarting MGServer and/or ApacheMapGuide
services didn't work in this case.  Re-installing MGOS fixed the
problem, until my laptop hibernated for the first time, and now
restarting the service gives the exception below.

Any other ideas?  Are there some registry keys or files that I should
look for?

Mike