[mapguide-internals] sp_cursorfetch

ljv johan.vikstrom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 09:36:52 EST 2008

The data is dynamic, it's based on current status of objects and the
effective userrights to a single object. I do not think we can prepare a
table with the data. There is around 20k of objects, most of them can be
displayed at the same time. So I get in worst case 20k of unwanted trips to
the sql server.