[mapguide-internals] Tweaking serverconfig.ini defaults for 2.1

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:00:21 EDT 2008

Does the cachesize need to be limited?  generally speaking

Making it an optional limit, given the assumption that when mapguide
was initially
written the average server had a lot less memory and these days most
servers tend
to have a lot of ram, would mean than only the heaviest users would
ever need to set
this value (ie a limit).

Anyone know what the average size in ram of these cache entries are?

This way MapGuide could avoid being cache constricted for the majority of users,
those who do need this can