[mapguide-internals] Running tests on the build server

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:42:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

Can someone please put the libpq.dll and ora...dll  libs on the server.
I did not need them yet and so dont have them myself. (I removed those
providers from my setup)

Also I would appreciate some input regarding the existing tests.

I think  some of them are testing very specific and complex issues which
take a long time.
This does not need to be executed with each build.
If there are long running tests the testbed should be split up into strata.

Is there some documentation about the tests outside of the code or can I
get a quick intro please?

The whole CI idea gets so much more momentum if there is a useful
testbed behind it.