[mapguide-internals] Selection-Issue with interim release

Andreas Morf a.morf at fkl.ch
Tue Aug 11 09:57:17 EDT 2009

Hi all
A few days ago I wrote about a selection problem in the interim build
(selection not displayed on the map) - after investigating a bit the
attached patch resolved the problem for me:

-The original call had the wrong number/types of parameters
-the tiled version of the query layer didn't work for me, so I changed it to
singletile
-if the query layer has isBaseLayer=true, the layer is not redrawn/adjusted
when zooming around

Can anyone review the attached patch?

Andreas