[mapguide-internals] RE: Speaking of removing things...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Feb 26 20:25:45 EST 2009

Actually, I was talking about removing (or at least unselecting by default) the html file that initializes the DWF map layout for the open source installer.

If there is a way to disable the dwf service in the server config, I'd propose that too.

This component will be next-to-useless in anything but tightly-controlled corporate environments as soon as the 2010 Design Review (or whatever) is released without eMap support.  It feels irresponsible to me to encourage users to install it and think of it as a valid choice.