[mapguide-internals] RE: Installer testing

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Sat Mar 28 23:07:23 EDT 2009

Windows Server 2008 works with Apache/PHP.  I've updated the web page with this info.

Windows Server 2008 does not work with IIS/PHP with the problems that you mention below in #912.  Same probably with .NET.

I took a quick look at the IIS7 custom action and it looks good when compared to the code that I has sent you guys.

Tom