[mapguide-internals] Some proposed corrections and extensions on php basic layout files

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:22:29 EST 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 15:24, Martin Morrison <martin.morrison at edsi.com> wrote:
> In my opinion the legend height is fine.  It is more of a interface design decision.  Different sites/data will look best with different values.  Why not simply go in the code to change as needed/desired?

Sure, this is why I posted on the mailing list before opening an issue on trac.

I intended this proposal as a stimulus to the discussion of the default value

250px of legend contain around 14 layers&groups that in many
situations are not enough, while 200px of properties contain around 10
values, that in my environment are almost always enough.
With a resolution of 1024x768, depending to the browser there are
tipically ~100px left, that right now are given to the properties.
I have proposed to give a little more space to legend.

But if current values seems the most reasonable, I obviously can
continue to change the value in the code.

Regards,

Gabriele