[mapguide-internals] Re: TCPDF based plot solution

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:09:22 EDT 2012

Having said that, the TCPDF does sound like a decent one for the short-medium
term (long term, we should definitely have a dedicated SE_Renderer). All MG
installations will have PHP included regardless of installation choice so no
problems there.

Would this still choke on high DPI plots? I'd think so since we're still
instructing the rendering service to give us an image, but we now stuff it
inside a PDF correct?