[mapguide-internals] Re: TCPDF based plot solution

Mars Wu mars.wu at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 26 02:28:39 EDT 2012

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the feedback.
Regarding the DPI of the plot, what the prototype showed is: PDF doesn't compress (at least we can control it) the image so that the image size fits the size of the document. That means if I stuff an 300dpi image into a A4 PDF, the image resolution will be 3508 pixel x 2480 pixel (I confirmed that by copying the image out of the PDF and paste it in MS Paint). So I guess this solution can handle the high DPI plot.

Thanks,
Mars