[Mapguide-trac] Connect to ArcSDE 9.2 Personal

Jeffrey Maas Jeffrey.Maas at cityofbonitasprings.org
Tue Aug 7 22:53:46 EDT 2007

Does the FDO connection to ArcSDE work with ArcSDE 9.2 SQL Server
Express - this is the Personal version not the Enterprise version?  I'm
currently running MGOS 1.2.0 rc2.  The following message displays when
trying to connect:

An exception occurred in FDO component.
Failed to open ArcSDE connection.

I did successfully connect to a public ArcSDE server.  So I'm guessing
that the connection to the personal version is not supported, or I don't
have it configured properly.

Please note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written communications to or from Bonita Springs
officials regarding City business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail
communications may be subject to public disclosure.