[mapguide-trac] #859: Maestro: MgCooker fails to run after unchecking Base Layer Group then selecting individual zoom levels

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Sat Feb 21 20:54:08 EST 2009

#859: Maestro:  MgCooker fails to run after unchecking Base Layer Group then
selecting individual zoom levels
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jbirch   |       Owner:  ksgeograf
       Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro  |     Version:
   Severity:  minor    |    Keywords:
External_id:           |
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 When trying to set up an MgCooker task, I initially wanted to try with a
 single zoom level.  In order to do this, I unchecked the "Base Layer
 Group" level to unselect all, and then checked the individual zoom level.
 When I click on Build Tiles Now, the dialog goes away.

 I believe that this is happening because when I uncheck the "Base Layer
 Group" the Library level is also unchecked, but when I re-check a single
 layer the top level is not re-checked.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/859>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>