[mapguide-trac] #872: Installer: The MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH env var does not get set correctly by the installer

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 2 20:37:12 EST 2009

#872: Installer:  The MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH env var does not get set correctly
by the installer
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jbirch     |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
  Component:  Installer  |     Version:
   Severity:  major      |    Keywords:
External_id:             |
 This is probably because I refreshed the WiX include files, but the
 installer I generated from automatic build scripts does not set the
 MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH variable.  Can you think of a way of making
 Paraffin retain the CSMap directory ID?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/872>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>