[mapguide-trac] #1304: Possible bug in constructor MgSelection (MgMap *map, CREFSTRING xmlSelectionString) triggered by empty xmlSelectionString

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 2 07:08:39 EDT 2010

#1304: Possible bug in constructor MgSelection (MgMap *map, CREFSTRING
xmlSelectionString) triggered by empty xmlSelectionString
   Reporter:  gabrimonfa  |       Owner:
       Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
  Component:  Server      |     Version:  2.1.0
   Severity:  trivial     |    Keywords:
External_id:              |
 I have mapguide 2.1.0 on Debian etch with apache (let's call it
 mapguide_apache) and php.
 In my setup main apache web server is configured to use mapguide_apache
 with proxy/reverseProxy directives.

 If MgSelection (MgMap *map, CREFSTRING xmlSelectionString) is called with
 an empty xmlSelectionString (it happens when no elements are selected in
 the map), my main apache logs:

 502 Proxy Error

 while mapguide_apache logs

 [notice] child pid 24438 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

 The server appears to continue without problems but I'm not sure since I
 have also sporadic crashes (without log entries...)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1304>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>