[mapguide-trac] #1698: Map Editor: Calculated combined extents button returns extents in lat/long regardless of coordinate system assigned

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu May 19 06:46:33 EDT 2011

#1698: Map Editor: Calculated combined extents button returns extents in lat/long
regardless of coordinate system assigned
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jng      |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro  |     Version:
   Severity:  trivial  |    Keywords:
External_id:           |
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by gBecker):

 It's not lat/lon. It seems that it is the same issue like in
 [http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1679].

 Lower left coordinate is OK. Upper right seems to be a lat/lon-coordinate,
 but it isn't. Here's what I get when I click the button:

 Lower Left: X:3462000 Y:5542000 (OK)
 Upper Right: X:3.4895329125E+16 Y:5.5660000000005E+16 (Not OK)

 Seems to me like a localization issue (different decimal separator)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1698#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>