[Mapguide-trac] [mapguide-trac] #2432: Subsequent calls to MaestroApi.HttpServerConnection.QueryFeatureSource timeout

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 17 09:02:26 PDT 2014

#2432: Subsequent calls to MaestroApi.HttpServerConnection.QueryFeatureSource
timeout
   Reporter:  johngalambos  |       Owner:  jng
       Type:  defect        |      Status:  new
  Component:  Maestro       |     Version:  2.5.0
   Severity:  minor         |    Keywords:
External_id:                |

Comment(by johngalambos):

 Hi Jackie,

 Thanks for the tests--they've helped me narrow it down. I'll submit tests
 with future patches. The timeout can be reproduced if you don't read all
 of the features in the feature reader:

 {{{
      [Test]
         public void TestCase2432()
         {
             var conn = CreateTestConnection();
             for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
             {
                 using (var rdr1 =
 conn.FeatureService.QueryFeatureSource("Library://UnitTests/Data/Parcels.FeatureSource",
 "SHP_Schema:Parcels", "Autogenerated_SDF_ID < 20"))
                 {
                     var count = 0;
                     while (count < 5 && rdr1.ReadNext()) {
                         count++;
                     }
                     rdr1.Close();
                 }
             }
         }
  }}}

 Which bring me to another question, but I'll ask it in the mailing list.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2432#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>