[Mapguide-trac] [mapguide-trac] #2467: MgOutOfRangeException when selecting features whose DateTime entry pre-dates 1970

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 10 23:13:27 PDT 2014

#2467: MgOutOfRangeException when selecting features whose DateTime entry pre-
dates 1970
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  kshippey   |       Owner:
       Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
  Component:  Map Agent  |     Version:  2.5.0
   Severity:  major      |    Keywords:  MgDateTime Selection Error
External_id:             |

Comment(by kshippey):

 P.S. The lib/MGBroker.js in my /build directory needed to be deleted (I
 just deleted all the /build folder contents); after that, re-compiling
 brought the fusionSF-compressed.js script up to date with
 mapagent.fcgi?version=2.6.0 queries.  These are still broken with regard
 to the pre-1970 dates of course.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2467#comment:3>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>