Problems with $Currentselection

kalpesh kalpesh at pie-solution.com
Thu Apr 27 03:16:04 EDT 2006

Has anyone faced a problem with using $CurrentSelection in a DWF Viewer ?

I am having a Invoke URL script to which I am passing $Currentselection
which works fine if I have 'All Layers' kept as default under 'Use these
layers'.

If I select only a single layer which is selectable, the map throws a
Javascript error 'Object expected' in 'mainframe.templ'. This is on the
following line of code.

function OnSelectionChanged() {
.
.
.
//This line throws the error
var selLayers = GetSelectedLayers();
}

My understanding of this is,
The function GetSelectedLayers() is in dwfmappane.templ which is just not
referenced in this file. May this be a problem ?