problem with tcp port

alucas at srtec.com alucas at srtec.com
Sat Apr 29 14:40:41 EDT 2006

When I try to renderMap from .NET (c# client app), in server Erros log
appears this message:

<2006-04-29T20:36:24>
 Error: Port 2801 is not available, please try using a different port.
        Exception occurred in method MgServer.svc at line 1001 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\core\Server.cpp
 StackTrace:Port 2801 is not available, please try using a different port.
Exception occurred in method MgServer.svc at line 1001 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\core\Server.cpp

I've tried to connect with other services, like enumerate resources
getting the correct XML stream. Also, I the attributes of the map object
are correct: center, scale ...

Any idea?

Antonio Lucas

Software Engineer