[mapguide-users] MapGuide on Fedora Core 5

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 18 03:34:30 EDT 2006

Thanks Traian.

I've made good progress (I think): Got MapGuide to compile & install and
I have successfully built FastCGI, which was also a challenge in Apache
2.2.  Since I already have Apache installed, I went through the build
script and applied the settings manually.  I thought I was ready to try
the mapagent.fcgi test from the "Building and Configuring on Linux" PDF,
but alas, the server returns a 500 error.  Just for fun, I tried running
it from a command prompt on the server and got the following message:
#
./mapagent?OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&RESOURCEID=Library://
[1] 18444
[2] 18445
-bash: ./mapagent?OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES: No such file or directory

"No such file or directory"?  Does that mean I don't have something
configured right?  Is this an obvious error to you?  A little help would
be greatly appreciated.

-Marcus