[mapguide-users] MapGuide on Fedora Core 5

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 18 15:02:11 EDT 2006

Urk!  Sorry -- lame brain mistake on my part.  Of course you can't pass
the query string on the command line like that.  What I meant to run is
simply:
# /usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/bin/mapagent
And I got back a "Segmentation fault".  Does this indicate a problem
with the entire server, or just the mapagent program?

-Marcus