[mapguide-users] Switch Map dynamically

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Aug 3 07:13:32 EDT 2007

I don't know how to re-initialize the ajaxviewer,
but you should be able to overwrite the current Runtime map,
by issuing a MgMap.Create(...) call.

Next step would be to refresh the viewer, but it will not be enough
to do a regular GetMapFrame().Refresh(), as that will not update
the variables with ea. the "screen to map" and "meters pr unit" values.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S