[mapguide-users] Switch Map dynamically

Jon Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Mon Aug 6 13:46:08 EDT 2007

I do this on my site.  In addition to creating a map in the session
repository, you also need to generate a web layout dynamically & save it to
the session repository.  In order to reference the session's map instead of
the Library's copy, you have to specify the path to the new map in the web
layout BEFORE mapguide is initialized.

Jon