[mapguide-users] Whatever happened to the Mapguide Logo?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Aug 15 12:02:47 EDT 2007

Hi Jo,

You could use the logo on the Internals site
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/) if you want, but I think it's just an
altered version of the MGE logo.

The contest kinda fizzled out, I believe because the MapGuide community
was still in its infancy... it's more of a toddler now; maybe we're
ready to start playing with crayons now?  :)

A logo is something that I'd really like to see from a community
perspective.  The challenge would be to come up with a concept that is
clean, simple, etc.  The globe thing has been overdone, but I haven't
come up with an alternative that I favour either.

Jason