[mapguide-users] SQL Server2005 & MapGuide Studio2007

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Aug 20 07:54:27 EDT 2007

It seems unrelated to my problem, so I cannot recommend anything
meaningful.

You can try to look at the various configuration documents in the
server, to see if something looks broken:
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

If you are uncomfortable with Xml, it might be a bit too much work though.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S