[mapguide-users] layer filter problem

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:34:12 EDT 2007

I am having a wierd issue with setting a filter on a layer, I am
trying to display a subset of data from a table and i am generating
the filter using mapguide studio 2008,

I am using oracle 10.2.0.3 with king oracle 0.7.2 and the 10.2.0.1
instant client with MGOS 1.20rc2

if i build a criteria using the interface

i get this xml

  <Filter>&quot;DATASET&quot; = 3861</Filter>

which then returns all the data in the table ( there are four dataset
values in the table)

if i change the xml to be
  <Filter>&quot;DATASET&quot; = 1</Filter>
which doesn't match any dataset values, i get no data

DATASET is a number column in oracle

any ideas?

--
Zac Spitzer