[mapguide-users] Problem in loading SDF data in Mapguide Webstudio

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Dec 3 09:30:13 EST 2007

I have no experience, using the WebStudio SDF loader.
You should be aware that event though the file format is called SDF, it
is incompatible with the SDF format used for MapGuide 6.5.
MapGuide Studio can convert from SDF to SDF+ (the latter being used in
MapGuide OS / EP).

The MGP packages are merely Zip files with a command list. It will do
the same as you do in Studio, create feature, upload data, etc.

If you can get to editing the FeatureSource, you should be able to set
the path directly, instead of uploading the file.

I had no trouble loading the Sheboygan data, and it contains layers,
features and data as it should.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S