[mapguide-users] Installation assistance

David Nuell nuell at nicholsenvironmental.com
Wed Jul 11 17:26:10 EDT 2007

I copied the entire root of PHP in the C:\program files\mapguideopensource
directory to the C:\PHP\ directory and restarted IIS and the same result
occurred.  I can get the site administrator
(http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php) to load which tells me that
the PHP is working properly (or else the site wouldn't have loaded).  If I
input Administrator and admin as the L/P it takes me to a blank screen.  If
I leave the L/P blank, it takes me to the same blank screen.

Any Other ideas from yourself or the OS community here?