[mapguide-users] Installation assistance

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Thu Jul 12 04:24:22 EDT 2007

You have to set up the isapi_fcgi.dll in the IIS. Try to associate the .php
to this file, and make sure the service Mapguide Server 1.2 is started.

If the login page fail, then the problem is the service, in the most cases.

Sometimes I have the same problem (blank pages after L/P). I refresh the
Firefox 1 minute later, and I can enter the Admin site.

Good Luck