[mapguide-users] Installation assistance

zorou zoroufatal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 20:44:11 EDT 2007

Hi,folker,I've faced the same problem as you.

And i solved it.

The way is as below

1.Find the php.ini file in your webserverextension folder (sth like
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Php\php.ini)

2.Simply copy this file to your c:\php\ to overwrite your php.ini(if your
original php.ini exsits there)

3.I know you've got some other php projects running on the same IIS.So ,just
compare the two files and copy what you need from the php.ini in the
webserverextension folder to your original file.

I'm sure you will find it working~ Good luck,man.