[mapguide-users] Selection problem with map stored in session repository

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jul 26 09:17:52 EDT 2007

I would say that the offset is likely caused by something incorrect on
the html side.
If point 7 means: create 2 layouts in studio and test them in the same app,
it would appear that a setting in the WebLayout file causes the html to
report bad map offsets.

You might see the actual coordinats being sent, by inserting an
"alert(...)" in ajaxmappane.templ,
where it builds the polygon (search for "POLYGON").

If the coordinates are correct (ea. the same), I have no clue.

If the coordinates are skewed, look in the ajaxmappane.templ,
for the function that calculates the MCS coordinates from screen (x,y).
That functions has some offsets, and it is my guess that they slip a bit.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S