[mapguide-users] Selection problem with map stored in session repository

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:51:38 EDT 2007

Thanks for the answer Kenneth.

I have checked the coordinates and they are indeed skewed. The x coordinates
are ok, but the y coordinates do not match (which explains why I have to
click somewhat above the point in order to select it). As soon as I resize
the legend frame the coordinates get ok.

The MCS part is not clear to me. Can I somehow make changes to this
functions in order to solve the problem or can I try something else (without
having to disable my legend) ?

For your notice: I make also selections programatically. This works fine in
all cases.