[mapguide-users] Problem with legend - style

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jun 4 06:08:33 EDT 2007

That probably means that the document you upload does not validate
according to the XSD schema.
You can find the XSD Schema's in the "Schema" folder where you installed
MapGuide.
There are free xml validators on the web, that will give you more detail
on what went wrong.

Be aware that there is a different schema for each resource type.
Also, you MUST use UTF-8 encoding (it will not give the above error, but
won't display the map).

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S