[mapguide-users] Problem with legend - style

martijni mis at gemeentehulst.nl
Mon Jun 4 02:37:08 EDT 2007

I doubt that I misstyped the resource ID, because I tried different resource
ID's to make sure it wasn't a typo. Each time I receive this exception:

An exception occurred in the XML parser.
An exception occurred in the XML parser. Exception occurred in method
MgResourceContentManager.ValidateDocument at line 586 in file

Don't know if this gives you some more information...?